An Electronic Health Record (HER), Electronic Medical Record (EMR) and Practice Management product.
It deals with the day-to-day operations of a medical practice, moreover it maintains, creates, and manages
health-related information on an individual that can be consulted by healthcare providers and staff.
EHR and EMR Healthcare information systems and medical practice management are expected to improve efficiency and quality of care and reduce costs.
Among other types of data, an EHR typically includes:
• Patient information.
• Information about visits to health care providers.
• Allergies and alerts.
• Insurance information.
• Medical history and diseases.
• Medications list.
• Patient appointments.
• Laboratory and analysis reports.
• Efficient storage and retrieval of health records.
• Lower cost, connect to the cloud and avoid hardware costs
• Builds your customized visits and consultation forms
• Manages your appointments and availability in real-time
• Web-based, and is accessible from anywhere, from work, home, etc
• Creates patients from ID cards
• A doctor-friendly user interface
• Supports emails and referral reports
• Supports medical workflow: Waiting room and patient check-in and check-out.
• Medical billing and end of day accounting reports
• Accessible from PC, laptop, tablet (e.g. iPad) and smart phones
• Multilingual interface: French, Dutch, English